Quality assured by the industry regulator
- Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS) provides a recognised hallmark of quality within the private security industry.
- Approved contractors are assessed against 78 different areas of their business. These cover topics as diverse as staff training, financial management and the company’s health and safety policies.
- When you choose an approved contractor you can be sure that the business you are working with has passed a through quality assurance check.
- ACS is a progressive quality standard. That means Companies need to continually raise the standard in order to get approved.
- Quality assurance from top to bottom : Sub-contracting is a common practice in the private security industry. Approved contractors may only sub-contract to other approved contractors unless ACS have given them special permission to do otherwise. As a result, you can be confident that the quality of service you expect will be maintained.
A commitment to quality
Approved Contractor Scheme is a voluntary scheme. Any company that is part of the scheme has chosen to be.
A focus on you, the customer
ACS standard encourages approved contractors to tailor their services to your needs.